Terms Of Service
FCC ID: 2ARXP-TFT1
FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC
Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1), this device may not cause harmful interference;
(2), this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. The grantee is not responsible for any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance. Such modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Canada - Industry Canada (IC)
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS Standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1), this device may not cause interference;
(2), this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Warranty – U.S.
TraqFreq, LLC warrants to the original retail purchaser that this product is to be free from defective materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, if it is properly used and maintained. If this product proves defective in either material or workmanship, TraqFreq, at its option, will (a) repair the product, or (b) replace the product, at no charge for parts or labor. If the product model is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced with an identical model, TraqFreq at its sole option may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value. To obtain a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, please return to dealer first, if possible, and the dealer will direct you accordingly for repairs or replacement. You will be required to submit a copy of the original receipt. Return shipping for exchanges/repairs is the sole responsibility of the original retail purchaser.
- This limited warranty does not cover failure of the product resulting from improper installation, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.
- This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including paint damage, or consequential damage to other components or premises which may result for any reason from the failure of the product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products not used in accordance with TraqFreq’s instructions.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products with altered or missing serial numbers and for products not purchased from an authorized dealer.
- This limited warranty terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer this product to another party.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. TRAQFREQ’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THIS WARRANTY.
SOME STATES, JURISDICTIONS OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TRAQFREQ DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITAVE, AND/OR SPECIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR MISUSE OF OUR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES OR FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR WHICH TRAQFREQ MAY BE RESPONSIBLE WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM.
The warranty on this product shall comply with applicable law when sold to a consumer outside of the United States. To obtain any applicable warranty service, please contact the dealer from which you purchased this product, or the distributor that supplied this product